“The body may have a lot of energy but when the mind is tired, even the strongest man shuts down”
“When we are tired, we are attacked by ideas we conquered long ago”
“Physically mentally emotionally tired.”
“I am so tired even my tiredness is tired.”
“ I’m tired of the speculation about my personal life”
“If you get tired of everything in life, learn to rest, not to quit.”
“I want people to think through issues. I’m just tired of blind alignment”
“ I am tired of getting my hope up for things that I know will never happen.”
“You never get tired unless you stop and take time for it.”
“Sleep did not honor me with it’s presence”
“If my attitude is active then you can not be handle it”
“The biggest slap to your enemies is your success.”
“You can never hurt me with a truth, but you can break me with a lie.”
“Surprisingly, ur thoughts become ur reality.”
“Don’t follow ur dreams, follow me.”
“I am forgiving. But not forgetful.”
“If you think I am BAD than you’re wrong, I’m the worst.”
Nobody Can Give You Freedom
Nobody Can Give You Equality Or Justice
If You Are A Man You Take It.
“I’m sorry my fault. I forgot you’re an Idiot.”
“Attitude are contagious make yours worth catching.”
“A tiny spark may flare up a mighty flame.”
“I always arrive late at the office but I make it by leaving early.”
“A Bad Attitude Is Like A Flat Tire. You Can’t Go Anywhere Until You Change It”
“I feel like a balloon… Looking bright and cheerful, but empty and lonely inside.”
“Change ur thoughts to change ur world.”
“I’m cool but summer days make me hot!”
“I don’t have a bad handwriting, I have my own FONT.”
“I am 97% sure u don’t like me,, But I’m 100% sure I Don’t care.”
“Self Confidence & Good Humour are the greatest weapons of a world conqueror.”
“Yeah You – The one reading my status, Get Lost!”
“I am not rude, I just speak what others don’t have the guts to say.”
“I know the voices in my head aren’t real but sometimes their ideas are just absolutely awesome.”
“I enjoy when people show Attitude to me because it shows that they need an Attitude to impress me!”
“I Shall Continue To Do What I Think Is Right Whether Anybody Likes It Or Not”
“Strength & growth come only through continuous effort & struggle.”
“I’m ballsy. I have guts. I’m not afraid of anyone. I think that’s what makes me feel powerful.”
“Everything that kills me makes me feel alive.”
“Excuse me!! I found something under my shoes ohhh its your Attitude.”
“Eagles come in all shapes & sizes, but u will recognize them chiefly by their attitudes.“
“I will sail my life’s boat and not let the winds change its direction.“
“Don’t ever put your happiness in someone else’s hands. They’ll drop it. They’ll drop it every time.“
“Coins always make a sound but the currency notes are always silent! that’s why I’m always calm & silent.”
“People walk away easily but they leave their memories with us forever.“
“Attitude Is A Liittle Think Which Makes A Lot Of Difference Between Badminton Success And Success Failure.”
“Each day in ur life brings up new choices.”
“There is nobody so irritating as somebody with less“
“Sky’s the limit when you’ve got that nerve.”
“Life is too short. Don’t waste it removing pen drive safely.“
need to take a break from all the shitty people in my life”
“It hurts, but it’s OK.. I’m used to it.”
“In reality, no one cares, they’re just curious.”
“Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves.”
“Sometimes you just have to smile, pretend everything’s okay, hold back the tears, and just walk away!”
“Genealogy where you confuse the dead and irritate the living”
“Sometimes you just have to smile, pretend everything’s okay, hold back the tears, and just walk away!”
“ I don’t have pet peeves, I have whole kennels of irritation.”
“A fake smile can hide a million tears.”
” If you find yourself a bit irritated or overwhelmed it’s a sign that you’re spending less time with god and more time with this world”
“I hide all my scars with an “I’m Fine”
” I understand some people live in their own little world. Sometimes i wish they would stay there and never visit mine.”
“My silence is just another word for my pain.”
” There is always a secret irritation about a laugh into which we cannot join.”
“I’m not alone because loneliness is always with Me.”
“If you are irritated by every rub, how will you be polished?”
“I am only good at hiding my feelings.”
“People [are] as much a source of entertainment as they [are] a source of irritation. it keep[s] things balanced.”
“Feelings are just visitors, let them come and go.”
“I found myself both touched and irritated by the discovery that she was vulnerable.”
“Behind my smile is everything you’ll never understand.”
“Smile and no one will see how broken you are inside.”
“When a Pisces is irritated or indecisive about something they need time alone to meditate and soak everything in
Anonymous”
“I feel like a balloon… Looking bright and cheerful, but empty and lonely inside.”
“Here I am, where I ought to be. A writer must have a place where he or she feels this, a place to love and be irritated with.”
“Feeling irritated, restless, afraid, and hopeless is a reminder to listen more carefully.”
“Some people are like clouds. When they go away, it’s a brighter day.”
“When you are irritated with your husband try this”
“Some people are like clouds. When they disappear, it’s a brighter day.”
“Joan, you are one irritating Jew-broad! The first time I heard your voice, my foreskin fell off.”
“This isn’t a status… this is just to show that no status matches my feelings right now.”
“The day obedience becomes a quest and not an irritation is the day you gain power.”
“Capricorns gets irritated by people who are not consistent.”
“Sometimes it’s better to be alone, nobody can hurt you.”
“Loneliness doesn’t kill but sometimes i wish it did.”
“I don’t want to be alone, I want to be left alone.”
“I’m feeling good, it was just some irritation on my foot. I’ll be ready for saturday.”
“Expectation is the root of all heartache.”
“Expectation has always been my reason for loss.“
“One bachelor is an irritation. Ten thousand bachelors are a war.“
“Don’t ever put your happiness in someone else’s hands. They’ll drop it. They’ll drop it every time.“
“I have always had a talent for irritating women since I was fourteen.“
“People walk away easily but they leave their memories with us forever.“
“I am sorry for being impatient, immature and irritating every day“
“This is the problem with getting attached to someone, when they leave, you just feel lost.“
“There is nobody so irritating as somebody with less“
“Being Ignored, worst feeling ever.“
“The worst feeling ever is when you’re crying in silence because you don’t want anyone to know you are.“
Post a Comment