“ In the cookie of life, friends are the chocolate chips. ”
“A true friend is not angry when you insult. Instead, they think of more insulting words to you.”
“My friends are the weirdest, craziest people I know but I love them.”
“A good friend would bail you out of jail but your best friend would be the one sitting next to you saying, damn that was cool.”
“People who tolerate me on a daily basis are real heroes in my eye.”
“One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives.”
“In life Love is temporary but friends are forever.”
“A friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else.”
“I choose to make the rest of my life the best of my life”
“People r making end of the world jokes. Like there is no tomorrow.”
“I swear my pillow could b a hairstylist. I always wake up with the weirdest hairdos.”
“My road to success is always under construction.”
“Kiss me & u will see how important I’m.”
“I really want to work so hard. But being lazy is so much fun.”
“Boys think of girls like books; if the cover doesn’t catch their eyes, they won’t even bother to read what’s inside.”
” I want someone to give me a Loan & then leave me Alone ”
“The quickest way to double ur money is to fold it in half & put it in ur back pocket.”
“We live in an era of smart phones & stupid people.”
“People with status don’t need status.”
” It’s funny how when I’m loud, people tell me to b quiet. But when I’m quiet, people ask me what’s wrong with me.”
“If u can’t find the key to success, change the damn lock.”
“The most common cause of stress nowadays is dealing with idiots.”
“I think my iPhone is broken. I pressed the home button & I’m still at school. “
“I’m not single. I’m in a long-term relationship with fun & freedom.”
“I should have come with a manual. I confuse myself.”
“Females r really funny creatures. They hate it when u ask their age but will kill u if u forget their birthdays.”
“Sometimes, life gives u a second chance because just maybe the first time u weren’t ready.”
“Doing the moonwalk is the only way to look cool while wiping dog crap off ur shoes.”
“Dear problems… Please give me some discount… I’m ur regular customer.”
“Life: Besides gravity, nothing keeps me down.”
“I’m more confused than a chameleon in a bag of skittles.”
“If I had a dollar 4 every girl that found me unattractive, they would eventually find me attractive.”
“My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I’m right.”
“U & ur rumours have two things in common, u’re both fake & u both get around.”
“Excuse me is ur last name Gillette? …because u r the best a man can get!“
“U know that tingly little feeling u get when u like someone? That’s ur common sense leaving ur body.“
“Remember, when she cancels a date she has to But when he cancels a date he has TWO.”
“Stop checking my status better u have ur own.”
“The question I have not been able to answer is “What… does a woman want?“
“People say u cannot live without love, I think oxygen is more important.“
Post a Comment