Exciting most loving status of the day for whatsapp, Instagram, Facebook and other social media

If you left me without a REASON, Do not come back with an Excuse

“True Love Does Not Have A Happy Ending, Because True Love Never Ends.

Everybody knows that something’s wrong but nobody knows what’s going on.

“The best proof of love is trust.

“I could spend hours looking at you and your smile.”

“ I’m tired of everyone telling me about their special person when I desperately want one of my own.”

“The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love.

“Time goes by a very slow when you miss someone who love you.”

“So many of my smiles begin with you.”

” Love Is Just Love, It Can Never Be Explained.”

One morning you wake up afraid to live.

“Time goes by a very slow when you miss someone who love you. .”

“I belong to you. You belong to me. You are my sweetheart.”

“I’m in love with you ,and nobody stop loving you.”

“Love Is A Policy, Without Terms And Conditions.”

” Love can neither be bought or sold, its only price is love.”

 “Love is like a Air.. We can’t see it but! we can feel it.”

“When Love Is Not Madness, It Is Not Love.”

“Some days are just HARD. But there is Hope in tomorrow.”

“Someone Asked Me How’s Life I Just Smiled And Replied, She’s Fine.”

“Not every “sorry” deserves an “it’s okay” in return.”

“ Love is the only thing that  control every single emotion you have.”

“You Are The Light Of My Life. I Love You.”

“I think my iPhone is broken. I pressed the home button & I’m still at school. “

“It’s been said that you only truly fall in love once. But I don’t believe it. Every time I see you, I fall in love all over again.”

“Nothing Is Perfect, But When I’m With You Everything Is Perfect.”

“Only true love can fuel the hard work that awaits you.”

“Love is master key of opening a gate of happiness”

“Love When You’Re Ready, Not You’Re Lonely.”

“From the moment we started talking I knew that I wanted you around.”

“When I Dream, I Dream Of You. Maybe One Day, Dreams Will Come True. Because I Really Love You.”

“Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.”

“The heart that loves, stays always young.”

“Live like a candle which burns itself but gives light to others.”

“The Good Things In Life Are Better With You.”

“Distance means so little when someone means so much.”

” I’ll Love You Until The Day After Forever.”

“If you love someone, be brave enough to tell them, otherwise, be brave enough to watch them be loved by someone else.”

“Love never fails and when it fails in life, then its not love!”

” You Are The Guy All My Love Quotes Are About.”

The goal is to laugh with someone you take seriously.

Every Love Story Is Beautiful But Ours Is My Favorite.

I just miss you. I hope you miss me too.

Love in Life, Make the life beautiful

If I Know What Is Love, It Is Because Of You

Missing you is my hobby, caring for you is my job, making you happy is my duty and loving you is my life.

Meeting You Was Fate, Becoming Your Friend Was A Choice, But Falling In Love With You Was Beyond My Control.

Only time can heal your broken heart. Just as only time can heal his broken arms and legs.

I can share a million sad love quotes and save all of our pictures but it will never change the fact that we aren’t together.

Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart and the senses.

Beauty Fades After Time, But my Personality Is Forever!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post